Formation units in the Image, Modeling & Computing specialization are the following:
- Generic Programming in C++
- Numerical Analysis
- Image Processing
- 3D Programming, Geometry & Modeling
- Optimization and Inverse Problems
- Image Analysis
- Image Project (32h)
- Medical Imaging
- Video Games
- 3D Animation & Simulation
- GPU Programming
- From Acquisition to Calibration
- Machine learning and Image Estimation
- Compression and Advanced Technics in Image
- Image Project (96h)
– All units are 24h long.
– In the last semester (S10), your formation ends with 6 months of “last year project”/PFE in a company or in a research center.
– The list of formation unit in French is available on this page.