Images of results
- (+33) 4 26 23 45 44 (CPE Lyon)
I am performing my research in the field of Computer Graphics.
I am especially interested in the efficient creation of 3D virtual scenes using high level control. I work on the topics of 3D Modeling, but also Deformation, Animation and Visualization for complex virtual shapes and characters.
I am a member of the Imagine research team from Inria, and Laboratoire Jean Kuntzmann (LJK), CNRS in Grenoble.
I am currently co-supervising 2 PhD Students:
- Pablo COVES (2015-2018)
- Reconstruction of CAD Models from Scanned Data
- Amelie FONDEVILLA (2016-2019)
- Sculpting and animating developable surfaces with video embedding
I co-supervised 2 PhD students:
- Ulysse VIMONT (2013-2016)
- Novel Methods for the Interactive Design of Complex Objects and Animations [thesis]
- With Marie-Paule Cani
GrantsI am part of the following granted projects
- ANR e-ROMA (2017-2021)
- Restoration of Gallo-Romanian statues by virtual sculpture.
- ANR FOLD-Dyn (2017-2021)
- Field-Oriented Layered Dynamics animating 3D characters.
- FUI COLLODI 2 (2016-2018)
- Development of robust and innovative animation software with TeamTO and Mercenaries Engineering.
- ARC-6 POTASSE (2015-2018)
- Points To Assembly.
I have been teaching in a French Engineering School: CPE Lyon, in the Electronics, Telecommunication, Informatics (ETI) department since 2010.
I am giving classes in Computer Graphics, but also in general Computer Sciences, Image Processing, and Applied Mathematics.
I am responsible for the coordination of the Math, Image and Signal domain, and I am especially involved in the Image, Modeling and Computing specialization program.
For more details and access to the class documents, see Teaching Section.
- Now : Assistant Professor (eq. Maitre de Conférence) at CPE Lyon.
- 2011: PhD from Grenoble University.
- 2007: Master of Sciences from University Jean Monnet, Saint Etienne.
- 2007: Engineer from CPE Lyon.
- 2002: French Preparatory school (Math Sup, Math Spé) at Institution des Chartreux, Lyon.